It’s raffle time, win the ultimate Harties Experience mid-week break!
For a mere R100.00 per raffle ticket, you stand a chance of walking away with a Mid-Week Harties Experience for 2 people! ALL proceeds will be used to support the activities of Harties Feral Cat Rescue. The draw will take place on 22 July 2020. This fantastic prize includes the following:
TWO NIGHT MID-WEEK STAY, ROOM ONLY at Three Oak and an Aloe Boutique Hotel, offering guests a quiet retreat, fantastic service and stunning facilities; all at the foot of the majestic Magaliesberg Mountain.
DINNER AND A GIN COCKTAIL at Black Fox, one of the most unique venues in Hartbeespoort, with magnificent views over the Dam, food is superb, staff super friendly and they go the extra mile to make you feel at home.
DINNER at Stef’s Table, an icon and intimate restaurant, hidden away on the main road of Schoemansville, featuring international, French and South African cuisine.
VOUCHERS FOR BREAKFAST OR LUNCH at Mugg & Bean – The Islands, where customers become regulars and regulars become friends.
VOUCHERS FOR BREAKFAST OR LUNCH at Panarottis – Village Mall, for some wood fired & handmade pizzas or some yummy breakfast specials.
A FULL BODY MASSAGE at Relax Spa, where the world seems to spin a bit slower; life proceeds at a gentler, more subtle pace.
CABLE CAR TRIP with Aerial Cableway, a trip to the top of the mountain can quickly turn into a day of enjoyment away from the pressures of city life.
VISIT TO THE WOLF SANCTUARY with All Hearts Foundation, a beautiful place to just hang out with the wolves.
BOAT CRUISE INCLUDING A WELCOME DRINK AND SNACK PLATTER with Harties Boat Company, relax and enjoy the sounds of water passing underneath the boat, birds swooping over the dam and fish jumping from below.
HARTIES EXPERIENCE RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for supporting Harties Feral Cat Rescue. These terms and conditions refer to the online entry to this raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is R100.00. You may purchase MULTIPLE tickets Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- The Raffle is open to all, except volunteers of Harties Feral Cat Rescue and companies directly involved in the running of the raffle.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities Harties Feral Cat Rescue a registered non-profit K2017/529508/08.
- Participation in this raffle must be made by returning proof of payment via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following info as ref: HE / your name /mobile number. Entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly and will be verified by our accountants.
- All transport is for the account of the prize-winner, only meals, accommodation and activities mentioned are included in this prize. Reservations are based strictly on availability from the vendors.
Thank you for entering – Good luck!